Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


메리 크리스마스 and 새해 복 많이!!!

Being that I'm excellent on keeping you all up to date on my life, I decided my 'card' this year will be short and sweet.

I had one helluva year - if you don't remember, refer to the previous blog posts!

I am so thankful and grateful for everyone in my life. You have made a significant impact on my being and I don't know what I'd do without you.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and were able to spend it with the ones you love. I'm looking forward to hearing all of your New Year's resolutions, and I'm especially looking forward to watching you forget then by March! :)

Some quotes I stumbled upon:

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. ~Joey Adams

I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's. ~Henry Moore

New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions. ~Mark Twain

This weekend I will spend the New Year with my family in Gyeongju. Koreans are nuts about watching the first sunrise of the year - so I'm counting on being up early.
Be safe and thankful!


Love you!

PS Santa said I was pretty freaking cool this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment