Thursday, January 13, 2011

Will I Ever Be Back?


As my time is winding down, I'm constantly thinking what my future holds in this country. I'm feeling obligations (obviously) to uphold some sort of relationship with my new-found family, but does that necessarily mean I'll be back here, living...?

I have 45 days left in Korea...will these 45 days be my last?

Will my friends and family back at home make my year there so worth while that I can't leave again?

Hmm...wondering.

I'm creating a pro-con list for Korea. This list has nothing to do with my decision to come back next year, but it has everything to do with keeping/maintaining memories of my last 2 years here. Although, most of my time here has been unreal and unforgettable, I want to be able to physically see what I've done with myself the last few years and what opportunities and experiences I've come across.

Ohhhh, Korea.

P.S. Mom - Thanks for reminding me of this photo...I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment